Sales Compensation Specialist, Pasadena, California, USA
Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We’re looking for a Sales Compensation Specialist to help develop and process compensation plans that are motivating and align with company goals in driving growth.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to: operate and thrive in un-precedented, fast-paced, constantly changing environments; ask good questions, take initiatives, collaborate and make good judgement and decisions.
- Compiles, calculates and processes incentive payouts. Additionally reviews/analyzes data and summarizes findings.
- Works closely with Sales, Sales Operations/Strategy, Finance, and HR/Legal teams to ensure accurate incentive plan administration, compliance, and results.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide strategic recommendations and solutions on improvements in execution and streamlining team responsibilities.
- Perform basic research and analysis to identify and resolve incentive discrepancies related to various financial and/or business partner data included for incentives and/or reporting.
- Is the subject matter expert on company policies and processes with impacts to incentives. Also fields questions from employees or other teams on incentives or related matters.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3-5+ years of work experience as a Compensation/Commissions coordinator, specialist, analyst or similar role at a mid-to-large sized technology or fast-growing company, preferably medical device industry
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills and knowledge of incentive compensation software
- Excellent communication, presentation, time-management and organizational skills