Sales Analyst, Pasadena, California, USA
Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We’re looking for a Sales Analyst to join our top-notch team. The Sales Analyst will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales and market data and providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide our sales activities.
To be successful in this role, you should be: very analytical and great at sales forecasting and reporting; able to tie forecast into manufacturing; proficient in Excel; able to operate and thrive in un-precedented, fast-paced, constantly changing environments.
- Compile, analyze, and report sales data.
- Monitor and analyze competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Provide actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contribute to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate sales performance.
- Forecast demand, revenue, and expenses.
- Determine sales potential and make recommendations.
- 3+ years of experience in sales analysis. Degree in business administration, finance, or marketing.
- Projection and forecasting skills. Knows how to set forecast for manufacturers.
- Strong research and data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and CRM software, for instance HubSpot.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.