Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We’re looking for an experienced Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our top-notch team.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor
- Answers screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Receives, sorts and distributes daily mail/deliveries
- Offers administrative support across the company
- Performs other clerical receptionist duties
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Associate or higher
- Ability to speak Chinese is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
This job may be subject to a background check, consistent with State and local law, including where applicable the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act.