Executive Assistant to CEO, Pasadena, CA, USA
Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We’re going through an exciting phase of expansion, domestically and globally. We’re looking for a capable Executive Assistant to support our CEO and a few other executives.
- Manage the managers’ calendar
- Communicate on the manager’s behalf as needed with teams in USA, Asia (China and other countries) and Europe
- Follow up on tasks to make sure things get done on time
- Manage projects as needed
- 6+ years’ experience as an executive assistant with proven track record. Experience working with multi-culture teams
- Ability to complete tasks/projects without step-by-step directions or hand-holding
- Candidates who can start early in the morning (7-8am PST) preferred
- Proficient with MS Office software
- Superior interpersonal, problem-solving skills, super organized
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Chinese language ability a plus
This job may be subject to a background check, consistent with State and local law, including where applicable the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act.