Innova Medical Group is the world’s largest manufacturer of COVID rapid antigen test kits and other medical devices. We are going through an exciting phase of expansion, domestically and globally. We are looking for an extremely dependable, trustworthy and discrete Chauffeur to join our team.
- Transportation of passengers to and from various destinations
- Precise management of schedules and timing to meet deadlines (such as arrival and departure times of passengers)
- Ensure that the vehicle remains pristine and in excellent working order
- Assist clients with the loading and unloading of their possessions, as required
- Assist the flight crew with “odd jobs” in and around the aircraft, including but not limited to, restocking of supplies, running errands, vacuuming, cleaning windows and general maintenance of the hangar and connected offices
- Minimum 3 years’ experience operating a large vehicle such as a Mercedes Sprinter van or equivalent.
- Must be neatly presented and have a polite and professional demeanor in relation to confidential information and/or discrete passengers
- Must have a clean driving record with no accidents in the past 3 years in which the candidate was determined to be mostly responsible and no DUI’s in the last 5 years
- Must agree not to smoke (cigarettes, vaping, Marijuana) on the job and otherwise comply with a no smoking or drug use policy
- Must be able to write and speak fluent English. Bilingual in Spanish or Chinese is a plus.
This job may be subject to a background check, consistent with State and local law, including where applicable the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the California Fair Chance Act.