Innova Medical Group
INNOVA Medical Group COVIDLytics™ Overview
- Analytical modeling captures global infections rates daily on a detailed level – state-by-state and country-by-country. Real-time data allows highly accurate modeling for any testing environment.
- Medical history, COVID-19 symptoms, and authenticated results from antibody or antigen testing, or in combination.
- Ideal for university campuses, manufacturing facilities, airports, airlines, and cruise lines.
- Objective: Analytics will quantify risk in a specific environment and build a risk profile to share with public health authorities to avoid overwhelming resources in a particular area.
A combination of analytical modeling and encrypted “health passport” app leverages INNOVA’s integrated test kits.
- Quantifies COVID-19 risk on an individual and environmental basis by using real-time data and predictive analytics.
- Real-time data and predictive analytics imparts improved public health decisions and outcomes.
- Open architecture adapts to different protocols.
- Speeds up the integration of testing and tracing data systems.
- Reduces the burden on research teams when proprietary software will not replicate in other environments.
- Identifies high risk groups, then alerts hospitals, nursing homes, and schools to redirect limited supply chain resources.
- Data-driven testing protocols highlight the populations to test and at what frequency.
These factors, combined with digitally-based contact tracing, can contain the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.